Looking for a way to convert your slides, negatives, and film to high-quality photos, so that you can preserve them for generations to come?
The Zeepin® is an easy and fast way to scan your film, slides, and negatives. It can scan each photo in just 2-3 seconds at a high-resolution of 22 megapixels (interpolated). You can see each photo before you scan it with the scanner's 2.4" preview LCD.
And the Zeepin® is extremely portable and quick to set up. No computer, no drivers, and no special software are required to use it. You just plug it in, load your film, slides, or negatives, and start scanning!
The Zeepin® comes with slide and negative holders, as well as adapters for 110 and Super 8 film. The "slide-through" holders allow you to load and scan your slides and negatives very quickly.
The Zeepin® works with all major types of film, including 35mm, 110, 126, and Super 8.
- Small and lightweight, convert 35mm slides and negatives film into digital in seconds
- Support image preview, playback and editing functions
- Scan quality: 1800 DPI and 3600 DPI ( optional )
- Support SD card ( max to 32GB, card not included ), 1GB memory can save 1200 photos
- Image ratio: CMOS 3:2
- File format: JPG
- 2.36 inch LCD color display
- LED light source
- DC 5V power supply
- USB and TV-out interface available to connect your PC and TV
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / Win 7
- Product weight: 0.267 kg
- Package weight: 0.613 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 8.30 x 8.60 x 10.00 cm / 3.27 x 3.39 x 3.94 inches
- Package Size(L x W x H): 13.50 x 10.50 x 27.50 cm / 5.31 x 4.13 x 10.83 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Film Scanner, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Negative Film Holder, 1 x Positive Film Holder, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Brush, 1 x Audio Cable