Why our Genie's Tailor™?
Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than actually to sew. As a solution, we introduce you the Genie's Tailor™. Once you know how to thread the Genie's Tailor™ and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all.
USING THE GENIE'S TAILOR™
The first step in using the Genie's Tailor™ is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.POSITIONING THE BOBBIN
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
THREADING THE GENIE'S TAILOR™
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
SEWING WITH THE GENIE'S TAILOR™
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
ADD TO CART NOW TO GRAB YOUR 60% DISCOUNT
- Compact, cordless and completely portable
- Battery powered - Takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Power switch lock function
- Adjustable tension for stitching various fabrics
- Replaceable needle
- Single replaceable bobbin
- Rotary wheel for manual stitching
- Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use, can be used at home even in the office.